We are CONVOKE HOLDING LTD registered in the UK, registration number 12553055.
What data do we collect?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookie
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
How do we store your data?
- Contact you to provide further details about our company.
Our Company securely stores your data at google servers with restricted access.
Our Company will keep your data for half a year after submission. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from google servers. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access
– You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Phone number: 0303 123 1113